Monday, February 23, 2015

Through The Purple Haze - A Hooray-card

Hello all sweet crafty friends,

Hope you are all doing okay and that you have a great start on the new week.

Yes, its another week, and another card designed for
Through The Purple Haze Challenges Blog.

This week, our sponsor is Zury Artsy Craftsy
and the theme on the challenge is
Anything Goes.




If you click on the picture above you will come direxctly to the Etsy shop,
where you can find lots of really cool stamps.

Well, now its time to show my card



I have used a cute backing paper from IMAGINE THAT! Digis my Chris
The paper is from the set 


and that set is absolutely one of the best sets I have got. =)


Flowers, letters and bling are all from my stash.

Even this time I am struggeling with the coloring, but I hope I am getting somewhere. =)

Please leave some love and give me some tips on what I could do better, or any other feedback.
All comments, both positive and negative helps  me grow.

Now, take care, and see you all soon. 

Tons of love





No comments: