Sunday, February 15, 2015

Guest-DT for Pysseldags - Old love never dies...

Hi there,

Hope you´ve had a great crafty week, wherever you are.

I have had a week with a nasty cold, pain in my knee efter a bad fall last saturday night, and, like if this wasnt enough; toothache.
But I can manage this, I comfort myself with that it could have been a lot worse. =)

Even this week I have made a card in a Love-theme....



I have used the sentiment GAMMAL KÄRLEK ROSTAR ALDRIG (translated: Old love never dies) that you can get both as


I have also used the stamp
HJÄRTAN PÅ RAD. (translated "Hearts on a row")

Even that one is avaliable both as  DIGITAL och som RUBBERSTAMP

In other words, just to pick and choose. =)


The backing paper is (of course) my favorite oaper from IMAGINE THAT! 

As decorations this time, I have used a red cherryblosssom, some white flowers and red Rhinestones.

Now, have a great week, and remember, I LOVE your comments.

From those of you that leaves a comment this time, I will pick 1 person that will get a crafty gift, so dont forget to leave your email address so I can contact the lucky winner. =)




No comments: