Sunday, February 1, 2015

Guest-DT for Pysseldags - The best we got

Hello again,

Then its Sunday again, and time for me to do another blog-post as Guest-DT for the Swedish shop Pysseldags.


I must admit that I sat down for quite a while and thought of what kind of card I was going to make....it really wasn't easy this time.

The theme I knew, but then what?
It ended up that I printed out some digistamps and digipapers, then I sat down and moved everything back and forth for about one hour.

Then it said BOOM and I knew exactly how I would do.
At once  the choice of stamp and paper became so obvious and then it went so easy.

And the card then?
Well, this is the result ...



The sentiment-stamp is really beautiful and you can get it both as a 

The backing paper comes from IMAGINE THAT DIGIS BY KRIS.
Why dont you pay her shop a visit and see all the lovely papers she makes.

The decorations comes from my stash... and the pink rose that I think fit so nicely had one of my four cats found and put on my craft table, right where I sit.
It was, in other words the ment to be on my card. * big smile*

I want to enter this card in the following challenges

Jellypark Friends February Challenge, "Love is in the air"


So, that's it for me this week,,, I´ll hope to see you next Sunday.
Now have a wonderful crafty week.




4 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful *Ü*

Regan said...

Lovely card, Linda, but unfortunately it does not qualify for our challenge as you did not use a KennyK image.
{hugs}
Regan
DT Coordinator

Debora said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog for our White with a splash of color! Hugs!

Jellypark Challenges said...

Absolutely gorgeous thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).