Thursday, February 26, 2015

Creative Knockouts #78 - Lots of Layers

Hi my friends,

Time again to show you another card I´ve made for


This week the theme is "LOTS OF LAYERS", a chategory I am not toooo used to create with, but I have done my best, and hope you like it.



I have used some old patterned paper from Cactus Pink, a brand that I am sad to say is discontinoued.
But thankfully I have a stash of these papers in my craft-room. =)

The motif I have choosen to use is Rick St. Dennis "Miss Puss In Boots"
Its such a stinkin cute stamp, don´t you agree? =) 

I have used some flowers, pearls and filigree corners from my stash


As I final touch I used my white and clear Wink of Stella-pens, just LOVE them.


Well....now I look forward to see what you think of my card.
All comments are welcome.



2 comments:

Margaret said...

Since I'm a big cat fan (with 4 of my own), I just love the image you chose and colored so beautifully. Love all your layouts, papers and design. Great card. Maggie - DT Sister

Kelly Schelske said...

Super card Linda!