Monday, December 29, 2014

IMAGINE THAT - Christmas Card with penguins





Hi,

Hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas, and that you have gotten all that you wished for.
I spent my Christmas in bed, with a nasty cold with an even nastier cough...
But at least I got to spend it with my husband, who as always took very good care of me.

I am so very blessed to have him, and couldnt tell him enpugh how much I love him.


I have made another card with some papers from 
 Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

I tried a new kind of card, and got rather satisfied with the result.
And the friend that got the card loved it, so that made me very happy. =)
   
All images are from the Polar Fun digi paper set. 


Front

 Back



I have used flowers and rhinestones from my stash.


I love to get comments from you, cause all every opinion you leave helps me get better.:) 



1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Of course your friend loved your card! It is AWESOME!!!
Hugs
Darcy BIF