Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tsunami Rose Designs - LO using papers from the Parisian Daydream Printable Journal Kit



http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192205

This week I had to think really hard about what to make.
I decided to make a LO, and then I will make a few more LOs with the same paper serie...so it will become a different type of journal.



I have used black and white cardstock as base, and then I used papers from Parisian Daydream Journal Printable kit.
Since all the pages are so lovely I had a hard time when choosing which to use, but I am satisfied with my choices.
I added a lot of flowers and swirl and rhinestones, but then I made a big OH-OH....I accidentally dripped some Crystal Glaze on one of the pictures.

From my mouth came a lot of NOT so nice words, but then I decided to save the LO by adding Crystal Glaze on both of the pictures.
It took a long time to dry, but I think the final result came out rather nice.

So why don't you check these papers out...they are only a click away. 



http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Was looking for the Imagine That hop...

Gertrude said...

Grtauliere zum 1 Geburtstag und deine Arbeiten sind alle wunderschön
glg Gretrude