Thursday, January 16, 2014

Imagine that - Valentines Day-card




Its time to blog another card for

I have used the new "Sending you love" papers this time too, since I like it so much.
I hope you can see what I wrote about on my last blog-post, that there is so much you can do with these papers.

I used the stamp from "Honey & Boo Ballons", and finally the sentiment from the "Turtley Love You"-set.

Everything is available in the Imagine That!-shop, I hope you wanna stop by the shop and check them out. :)

****








Materials Used:

* White Cardstock
* Stamp from Honey & Boo Ballons
* Sentiment from Turtley Love You
* Patterned paper from Sending You Love Digi papers
* A mix of flowers
* Green Mulberry Leaves
* White/pink lace
* Red Rhinestones



As usual, parts of the stamp is blinged with stickles.
And, of course, I have chalked the edges with my Ingvild Bolme chalk. :)

***********


*****
Thank you for stopping by my blog, hope you want to come back really soon.

Take care and have a great day. :)








5 comments:

Vanessa said...

love the way your card open, very well done,Hugs
Vanessa

Marie97 said...

Cute image! Great fold! TFS from BIF

dawnmercedes said...

What a fantastic fold! Care to show the measurements? Winter BIF hugs!

Cara said...

Oh My - What an awesome "easel" type card. This is fabulous!
Thanks for sharing - Cara
bif

Kelly L said...

Such a sweet little bear floating by on those pretty heart papers. Love the fold and the way your image pops up. Precious!