Monday, November 18, 2013

Birthday Sea Horse


Its that day again....Monday that is. :)

So I am blogging for 

This weeks I am showing 2 Birthday cards, with the so very sweet Birthday Sea Horse.
I am sure that you will love this little cutie just as much as I am.

And the patterned paper just was perfect for my cards...LOVE it. :)

So, what do you think?

****





Materials Used:

* White Cardstock
* Stamp and sentiment from Birthday Sea Horse
* Patterned paper from Birthday Bubbles Digi Papers
* A bunch of different flowers and roses
* Green Mulberry Leaves
* Pink mulberry roses
* White mulberry roses
* Purple mulberry roses
* (kind of) beige mulberry roses
* Golden ribbon



As usual, parts of the stamp is blinged with stickles.
Around the second image I have (yep, for the first time) used Aged bronze embossing enamel.

***********

  



*****


*****
Thank you for stopping by, I would be very happy if you left me a comment.

Take care and see you soon. :)








1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH goodness Linda, I was sure I had come to comment on these GORGEOUS Birthday cards, so sorry for the delay!! I am in love with everything on these cuties. You have a lovely style with the roses and all things PRETTY! :) Thank you so much. Absolutely LOVE your tree card today too on the DT blog!! HOW CREATIVE R U?!!! Never thought to do that. Have an awesome day. *Ü* xxKris