Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wednesday Challenge # 25 ~ Tic Tac Toe

Thank you for joining us for our 25th Wednesday Challenge at Tsunami Rose.  
This weeks challenge is to create a project using the Tic Tac Toe board presented below.   
The project required the use of three embellishments that formed a straight line.



Hi my friends

This weeks challenge is a really fun one....I really like to play Tic Tac Toe. :)
I made a card that my best friend got when she had a Name Giving Ceremony for her little daughter Signe. 

I chosed to use the top line....Lace, Texture and Twine.





My friend, Sara, really appreciated the card....and that made me so very happy. :)

Materials used:

White Bazzill cardstock
Papers from Tsunami Rose 
White lace
White, glittery twine
White pearls from Landstoken in Sweden 
A picture of the lovely little Signe

To add something extra I used my Stickles (Crystal) and then I used a black pen to draw a frame arond the card.

Now Im curious to see what you will make. :)

Hugs from Linda

Make sure you take advantage of the great offer in the Tsunami Rose Store.  With every $5 purchase, you will receive the FREE June Tag set.  These are great for those masculine cards or projects we all sometimes struggle to make.

 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!
Hugs MiaN