Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Challenge # 24 ~ Sketch Challenge

YEY!
Its Wednesday again, and time for another challenge at Tsunami Rose Designs.
As always, there is great prizes, so come along and play with us. :)
This week we have a Sketch challenge...



I decided to play a bit with the sketch, so here is what I came up with:


Aren't the papers pretty?
I hope that I have made them some justice...at least I tied.

Here is a  couple of close-up pictures:



I really hope that you want to play along, and look forward to see how you decide to interpret the sketch. :)


Materials used:

* Black Bazzill cardstock
* Papers from Tsunami Rose Designs
* Green bow
* White pearls and golden rhinestones from Landstoken in Sweden AB
* Green ribbon
* White lace
* Pink flower-button
* Green Mulberry leaves


Have a great day!

Hugs from Linda


 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very lovely card!
Hugs MiaN