Thursday, June 20, 2013

Guest Designer for Pappersbiten - Week 3

Another week has gone so now it's time to showcase another project I've done as Guest designer för Pappersbiten.

This time I chose to do a so called "After Eight-Automate," which after some problems turned out quite nice.
I had some problems with the measurements for the bottom part, so I had to think for quite a while, until I found a solution to it, since I refused to give up

I have seen many things like this and they have all been so nicely decorated, so I wanted to try .... but I chose to do it a little different.



 As you can see here, I have chosen to put a square piece of cardstock under the machine, which I then done decorating with assorted roses, flowers and leaves.


On the cover, I have also blinged the leaves with my beloved Crystal Stickles.
Its so cool to use....it sparkle in different colors, depending on what color the detail have that you add it on.
Test with some different things, dare to play and see how you emphasize different colors and details.


On the back side, I've put smaller pink roses and more leaves, too bad that they are not visible from the front.
Even the blueberries on the patterned paper has received a dose of Stickles, unfortunately they look better live than on the picture.




Materials used:

White Bazill Cardstock
Paper from Maja Design: Ska vi ta en fika? - Blåbärspaj
Mixed Mullberry roses 
White "spinflowers" that I have sprayed withDylusions Ink - Fresh Lime
Golden Rhinestones and white pearls from Landstoken
Gröna Mullberryblad
Big white roses with gold on the edges
Green, thin lace
Big orange flower


Hope you liked it :)

Have a great week, and see you soon again.

Hugs from Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LINDA.... this is toooo cute!... I love the colors.... very creative :)
~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Great job!
Hugs MiaN