Thursday, June 20, 2013

Guest Designer for Pappersbiten . week 2

Then another week has gone and its time for me to blog about another card that I have designed for the Swedish shop Pappersbiten.
This time I felt that I wanted to do a card that goes kind of on the style "Less is more", and show that you don't really need so much things to create a cute card. :)

In the summertime, when you perhaps goes away on vacation you might not have so much crafty things with you....


I have used the adorable paper from You Do (Whooo Whooo) and to show off the cute owls even more I cut the of then out and put them om some 3D foam.
Then I have blinged the paper some more with some gold colored rhinestones.

As the final touch I added a white spin flower, 2 orange mulberry roses and 2 mulberry leaves. 


 

As you can see....its okay to add just a few embellishments, just as okay to add lots of them. :)
 
Used material:
 
White Bazill Cardstock
Paper from You Do – Whooo Whooo
Orange Mulberry roses
White spin flower
Gold colored Rhinestones from Landstoken
Green  Mulberry leaves
Thickers Chipboard – Bones
3D foam (3mm)
 
 
I have, as I do a lot, chalked the edges with Ingvild Bolme Chalk Fluid Edger – Black Coal
 
 
Take Care, and see you soon again.
 
Hugs from Linda
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty work!
Hugs MiaN