Friday, March 15, 2013

New card made for Tsunami Rose

Howdy friends

Its time for me to show another card that I have made with the beautiful papers from Tsunami Rose Designs.

I really hope that you will like my card, since I myself am happy with the result. :)


Card almost closed

Card opened

Close-up of the cute baby in the image 

The papers I have used is;



The sentiment is in Swedish, and is translated; Happy Mothers Day
I felt that it fitted so good to the motif on the paper.

What do you think?  

Now I am off to plan my next card....see you soon again.


Hugs from Linda







3 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Fabulous card , love your blog layout as well ! Hugs Tina x

DR said...

Hi!! Sorry I haven't gotten back to your wonderful comment on my blog before this, was really busy with my baby's (yes at 23 she's still a baby!! LOL) wedding! Love the things you've made with Daisy's (Tsunami Rose Designs)papers!! Keep up the good work!