Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The "New Beginnings" printable journal by Tsunami Rose Designs- Anything Goes Challenge


Tsunami Rose Links                                           
Tsunami Rose Challenges
Hi everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hope you had a great New Years eve, and that the first day of 2013 has been great too. 
We didn't celebrate so much, just watched some TV and cuddled with the cats. 

Today I have gotten 2 cards ready, gonna show one of them now. 







Here I have used 
* light brown and purple cardstock
* mulberry leaves and roses
* white stickers
* rhinestones

I have also added the Diamond stickles directly on some parts of the paper...just loved how it turned out.

Papers used is from the brand new set of papers, made by Tsunami Rose. 
Just click on the pictures under this, to get directly to the web-shop.
I can assure you, these shabby chic-themed papers are stunning, you wont regret it if you buy a set of your own.



Hope that you liked my card....please let me know by leaving a comment....I really appreciate every one of them.

Hugs, and see you all tomorrow.

// Linda

10 comments:

craftygranny said...

OOh This is great i love the colours. It's stunning Hugs trisha x

DeeDee said...

hope you have an awesome year... as you build your site and your work./. so glad I get to watch.. :D

Kate M said...

This is fabulous - love the shabby chic look
Happy New Year
xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, gorgeous colours and I especially like the tag and just love shabby chic

Alyx said...

Gorgeous card and tag.
xx

Cookie said...

Fabulous Linda, Love the colours and designa nd lay out, Great colours, Happy new year and so sorry I haven't been around but due to ill health, Hope to be back in blog land out love lise xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Happy New Year Linda! Loving the beautiful design and the papers are wonderful. I love the tag.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

What lovely cards and tag, Linda.....the colours are so soft and pretty xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and tag linda. very pretty colors xx