Monday, October 8, 2012

Tsunami Rose - October 6 & 7

Hi again....its time for 2 new cards, made for Tsunami Rose .
Maybe not my best work, but I still feel bad...mostly cause of my tooth that I had a root canal in last tuesday.
Something with it is wrong, so it hurts really bad, and even makes me cry. :(
Therefor I have been eating a lot of painkillers this weekend, just to be able to sit up...not fun at all.

I will call my dentist as soon as he opens, so keep fingers crossed that he can see me real fast....cause I really cant take this no more.

Well, now to my cards....

October 6 - "Eat, drink and be Scary"

Here I have used papers from the 2012 Halloween Printable Kit

I just love them, there is so many papers to choose from, and the printable stamps are really adorable. :)


October 7 - "Congratulations"

Paper used on this card is from the Floral Motif PAPER PACK

I can promise you, that if you buy any of these sets, you wont be disapointed.

Now its time for me to get me some more coffee....but take care, and I hope to see you soon again.

if you havent already, take a look at Tsunami Roses FACEBOOK PAGE.

Hugs from Linda





No comments: