Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tsunami Rose - October 2

Here I am again, with another card that I made for Tsunami Rose ;

October 2 - "Good Luck"

I have used a bit of the black Bingo-sheet from the 2012 Halloween set and "Vintage Music Sheet"- B & W

It was really fun to work with these papers...they are so different, but still complete each other so nicely. :)
Or what do you think? :)

By the way, what do you think of the new design on my blog?
I really love it, its SO me. :)

Thanks Daisy for all your help with this. <3

Now, take care, and hope to see you soon again.

if you havent already, take a look at Tsunami Roses FACEBOOK PAGE.

Have a great day. :)

If you want to, subscribe to my blog.

And NOW its time to let you know who have won something crafty from me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Congratulations to
.
.
.
.
.
.
cazspice


Please contact me by either a comment here, or at my Facebook (Ultima Linda Gold)

Hugs from Linda



No comments: