Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tsunami Rose - October 17

Hi again

Another card that I have designed for Tsunami Rose

Card Closed

Card Open
(Sentiment translate: "Hugs")

Paper used from the shop



Here I have used blue, light-blue,white and pink cardstock.
The hearts comes from a punch out pack that I found while looking for my Spellbinders heart Die.

Edges is inked with black Fluid chalk (charcoal).

As embellishments I have used some white half-pearls.
Then I have put some Diamond stickles on some pardts of the paper, I think that the bling made the paper even more beautiful. :)


I also made another card with the same sketch, that some of you might already have seen in Tsunami Roses blog. 


Paper used from the shop





That paper you will get when you get your own set of Halloween papers in the 2012 Halloween Printable Kit.
There is lots of gorgeous papers in that set, plus some adorable sentiment stamps too, so why don't you run over there and get your copy right away. :)

Orange is my favourite color, so I have used 2 different cardstocks here, plus a black piece for the middle part.
The black part I have cut into with a Martha Stewart punch.

The edges of the papers I have inked with a black Fluid Chalk. (charcoal)
I got the hearts from a punch out pack.

As embellishments I have used black, selfadhesive stickers that I have put some Stickles on (Diamond) and I have also put some orange Pearl Maker around the bow.



Please check out what the rest of the DesignTeam has done with this sketch!

Please check out what the rest of the DesignTeam has done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2.  Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/ 
3. Ultima Linda Gold http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se 
4. Violet Foskey - http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kate M said...

Two lovely cards
Kate
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Two stunning cards Linda and loving the gorgeous hearts and the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Linda!!!! :))