Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tsunami Rose - October 14


Howdy there

I´m back, with another card that I made using the sketches from Tsunami Rose.
It´s a simple card, but this was the feeling I got when I saw the sketch. :)

I wish now, that I had used some different embellishments, but I wasnt at home
and used what I had with me.

This year is the first year I´m making Halloween-cards...especially since we don´t celebrate Halloween in such a big scale here in Sweden.
Here it´s more about going to the cemetery and light candles at the graves of our loved
ones that passed away.


"Happy Halloween"

These adorable papers are all from the  2012 Halloween Printable Kit.

Have a wonderful day, and I´ll see you tomorrow with another card.

if you havent already, take a look at Tsunami Roses FACEBOOK PAGE.

Hugs from Linda

No comments: