These past few months have been very exciting for the Tsunami Rose Design shop!
Keep up with Tsunami Rose updates by checking out our:
Daisy Collins, owner and designer has been hard at work on 3 new printable journals, we are here to show off “Christmas Gift” which is her Christmas themed journal.
About “Christmas Gift” Printable Journal
A vintage grunge themed printable journal kit that is packed with vintage Santas and grungy vintage Christmas images. There is a lined journal page that you can print on the back of all of your papers and make them double sided! Perfect to organize your Christmas pictures and memories.
There are endless possibilities on what you can do with this kit, print as many times as you need. There are different ways to bind the journal, we are here today to show you ours!The best way to print these pages out is on white card stock, but you can also use other types of papers. They are all high resolution files and are meant to print in excellent quality on most printers.
The files can be uploaded to a USB and taken to a printer accessible computer anywhere. File to be sent will be PDF but I will be more than happy to send JPGs in a zip file.
Christmas Gift Printable Journal Includes:
- (16 pages)that print 32- 5x7 Shabby chic themed pages
- (4) Pages of shabby chic themed pockets and inserts
- (1) Page of shabby chic themed double sided journaling cards
- (1)Page of shabby chic themed cut outs
- (1)Full page lined back page (for even more journaling)
- (1)Cover Page
- (1)Inside Cover Page
- (1)Page of 1-12 Double sided tabs
- (1)Page of 5 half page postcard pockets
Blog Hop Prizes
There will be 2 winners of a $25 Gift certificate to spend in the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop and your very own Christmas Gift printable journal by Tsunami Rose!
To qualify you must become a follower of all participating blogs and leave a comment!
A random commenter from each day will be picked as a winner!
The winner will be announced the following day. You have until 12/08/2012 @ 8am Eastern standard time to post your comment for today. Check the Tsunami Rose Design Blog for the winners.
1. Daisy Collins- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Rhonda Ratliff- http://www.flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com/
3. Jearise Havenga- http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
4. Marleen Gallagher - http://www.marleens-crafty-space.blogspot.ie/
5. Debbie Rucker- http://drdunnit.blogspot.com/
6. Steph D.- http://sweetcraf-teachick.blogspot.com/
7. Linda Gold- http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se/
And here is todays card from me;
Front with tag in pocket
This time I wanted to try out one of Daisys pockets on my card.
I really love it, and the tag is made from one of the papers in the set too.
I was afraid at first that the pocket should be overlapping the adorable Santa, but it actually turned out really nice.
Materials used ;
Red and Green cardstock
Red and White Mullberry roses
copper-colored thinner thread
White spiral shaped flower (from Magnolia)
White zig zag ribbon
As a final touch I blinged some details with Stickles. (Xmas Red and Diamond)
Now I am excited...cant wait to hear what you think about my card.
And HAPPY HOPPING. =)
Hugs from Linda